Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Generosity of Spirit :-)

I have been completely amazed by the generosity of people who don't even know me personally, yet are prepared to donate to my cause :-)

I have been to visit three of my sponsor shops and the result on the money tin collections at their front counters is unreal!

Sister Cafe at Cotton Tree:  Raised $70.20


Sister Cafe at Palmwoods:  Raised $80.50 (someone left a ten dollar note in the tin!)


Collection of Rainbows Giftware:  Raised $23

This is incredibly excellent from all of you!! I am very grateful to the kindness of your staff (some of which emptied your tip jars for me!) and your wonderful customers!

So the total at this point is $660.20! Not long until the target goal of $750 :-D

If you are able to donate at Canada Helps, I would be most appreciative!

http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=9374

Thanks for dropping by! I'm off to practice my Khmer now ;-)

Nicole

No comments: