Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Excellent Updates!

I know it has been a little while since I last posted on here, work has taken up so much time!

Just a quick report on some of the progress made with fundraising :-)

The BBQ raised $474.60 total!  I am happy with this result. I was very fortunate that the people who won my $100 prize raffle donated the prize straight back to me!  I am very grateful to Natasha and Chloe for donating back the prize winnings :-)

Today I collected my money tin from Sister Cafe Cotton Tree.  Thanks to the generous staff and patrons of the cafe, I raised $70.20 total!

So far I have raised a total of $654.75.  This includes all of my fundraising actions and the individual donations I have collected so far.

I have a donation page with Canada Helps, please support me if you can!  I am grateful and humbled for all of the help I have received so far!

http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=9374

There is still more to come, but just that quick update for now :-)

No comments: